An Initiative of Acuver Edu Conzult Pvt. Ltd.
- 1. The organising committee reserves the right to alter or amend the rules.
- 2. The decision of the Referee shall be final and binding on the players and officials of both the teams.
- 3. The organisers are not responsible for any injury, fractures, damages, during the competition
- 4. All the Players/Participants and the Teams’ officials shall abide by all the rules of the organising committee.
- 5. Organisers are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- 6. Incomplete Registration forms will not be accepted.
- 7. Players to carry the school id-cards at the time of the tournament and showcase whenever asked to do so.
- 8. All participating teams to follow the proper dress code
- 9. Teams to report ½ hour before their match schedule.
- 10. Parents of the participating players are welcomed to witness their ward playing at the venue and cheer them.
- 11. Unruly behavior, violence, offensive language, smoking on the premises and possession and use of abusive substances such as alcohol will lead to the immediate disqualification of the entire contingent of the particular school the offending students are from.
- 12. Damage to the property, misbehaviour of a serious nature will result in suspension of the players. The school concerned will have to bear or make the loss property.
- 13. Every player participating in the competition must carry his / her school Laminated Identity Card and should produce the same on demand before the commencement of every event to the Official, Referee. This is mandatory, failing which; they will not be allowed to take part in the competition.
- 14. Protest: Any protest, if at all lodged must be done through the coach / Manager of the team within half an hour of the conclusion of the event together with the protest Fee of Rs. 2,000/-. The protest fee will be forfeited if the protest is overruled. The said protest should be endorsed by the Head of the School within 24 hours after the conclusion of the event. (Not including public holiday). Please Note: The protest once decided by the organising committee will be final and binding and shall not be disputed by any of the parties concerned in any forum thereafter.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- 1. Entry form should be duly filled in, stamped and signed by the principal and it has to be submitted along with the entry fee.
- 2. Without entry fee, form will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refundable.
- 3. All cheques have to be in favour of ACUVER SPORTS.
Under – 08 (Born on or after 1/1/2012) – Under – 09 (Born on or after 1/1/2011)
Under – 10 (Born on or after 1/1/2010) – Under – 11 (Born on or after 1/1/2009)
Under – 12 (Born on or after 1/1/2008) – Under – 13 (Born on or after 1/1/2007)
Under – 14 (Born on or after 1/1/2006) – Under – 16 (Born on or after 1/1/2004)
- Winners, 1st Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-Up teams will be awarded with Trophies and Certificates.
- All other participating teams will be given participation certificates
Reach us Out:
Location: 004 Dharmanagar CHS, Opp Yogi Nagar, Off Link Road, Borivali (West). Mumbai 400091
(+91) 22 28687620 / (+91)9920367628