Pre-Primary Sports Programme
INNOFUN is an educational sports programme specially designed for Pre schoolers/Pre School Children. It focuses on fun based learning where children learn essential skills while they are having fun.
Every child has a flair for sports. Through our scientifically designed curriculum we help to identify and nurture every child’s latent talent and help them to maximize their innate potential. It aims at accelerating physical, social and cognitive development.
Keeping the principles of inclusiveness, fun and age-appropriateness in mind, young children
- Specially designed for children between 2.5 to 5 years of age.
- Student teacher Ratio 20: 1
- Programme includes Gross Motor Skills & Manipulative Skills.
- Recreational competitions.
- Promotes a healthy and active lifestyle.
- It strives to build a solid foundation for children where they are encouraged to be active and healthy and maximise their long term potential.
- Healthance Report Card
CURRICULUM PHILOSOPHY AND TEACHING METHODOLOGY
Our INNO FUN curriculum is scientifically designed on ABC Theory i.e. Agility, Balance and Coordination. It includes teaching basic skill fundamentals, development of Gross motor skills & Manipulative skills through fun games and hand on experience, incorporating fun decision-making games to enhance overall development.
Use of Equipments:
Equipments are critical components of a quality physical and sports education programme. The use of appropriate physical ‘props’ which children can see, hold and touch – is one of the best techniques for adding interest, humour and variety to training.
Children remember more of what they are told if the experience is multi-sensory, rather than just listening to spoken words.